The layout for this card is from the Cupcake Challenge #34 over at Taylored Expressions. I'm a little late playing but better late than never!!
Here is the recipe:
- Paper: Bazzil and Basic Grey
- Stamps: Inkadinkado (I love that cupcake)
- Ink: Archival Ink - jet black
- Markers: Copic (E27 & RV34)
- Accessories: rhinestones, ribbon and Nestibilities!
I'm happy with the way the card turned out. You wouldn't think the patterned paper would pop so much on paper that is the same shade, but it really did.
On a side note.....I was shopping at Michael's yesterday, something I haven't done in awhile and I was so excited to see that they are starting to carry new stamps. They have a bunch of the new Inkadinkado clear stamps and a bunch of cool stamps from Stampendous. They had some blank spaces for some Fluffles stamps that are on the way!! I don't have any stamping stores near me so this is exciting.