Jun 27, 2008

I am Woman and I recycle

I haven't had a lot of time to blog, or be creative lately (I hate that!).  But with the girls off doing their own thing today I was able to have a little bit of fun.  I created these two ATC's (artist trading cards) for a challenge over on Splitcoaststamper.  The challenge was to create a woman centered ATC using recycled materials only.  As the creator of the challenge put it, "no scrapbook supplies should be harmed in the making of this challenge."  I have so much fun making collages.  Something the girls and I do when we are bored!  If you want to see some of the other submissions for this challenge (I am woman and I recycle), head over to Splitcoaststampers.com.  There are a few that are sure to make you smile!

I created the top ATC as encouragement to myself and other newbies to post their creations on Splitcoaststampers.  The website is littered with really creative women who have been on the site for ever.  It is kind of hard to break in when you are a newbie......so that ATC was meant to hopefully encourage other newbies to join in the fun.  The "Girls Just Want the Goods" was my take on the general feeling that we need bling in order to feel happy!  Not this girl!!!  A bunch of art supplies and some good chocolate is enough to keep my motor running.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...