I have been in a funk since yesterday afternoon. Did you hear the news of the military fighter jet that crashed in San Diego? Well, that happened down the street from where my girls go to school. The two houses that were destroyed were across the street from a friend. Several other friends live mere houses away.
As you can imagine this crash is having a huge impact on our community. The whole incident makes me feel so vulnerable and out of sorts.
I thought I would take the time to get to catch up on some awards and a tag I received! I had several awards to mention but in my compulsive need to be organized I accidentally deleted the file I was keeping them in! I was only able to find the following:
Saundra at Italian Mama Gone Crazy gave me this cool award!
Mamarazzi, the queen of award giving, bestowed this little gem on moi!
And then Ms. Mine my Magpie Tagged me with this:
Here are seven random things about myself:
1. I am a total control freak......but I try really hard to control it! :)
2. I once spent a month in the Rainforest's of Honduras.
3. I bite my nails and because of this they are ugly beyond belief. I have tried to stop but as far as bad habits go, it doesn't cost me any money, it isn't illegal and it won't make me fat! So I keep it!
4. I was once featured in the San Diego Hall of Champions for excellence in High School sports.
5. I am terrified of deep dark water. You couldn't pay me to ever take a cruise.
6. I can only snorkel if my husband holds my hand (or swims really close).
7. Even though I am 41 and have two children I still wonder when I am going to feel like an adult. :)
Tag your it! If you haven't done this tag please feel free to tag yourself.
I'm really sorry for missing anyone who gave me an award. I didn't ignore it on purpose!
Thanks for stopping by!