The game is an easy one! All you have to do is make a list of ten of your favorite things. But there is a little catch. Everything on the list has to start with a specific letter of the Alphabet. That letter is randomly assigned by the blogger who you are playing with!
I jumped on Jen's bandwagon over at Buried with Children! and she assigned me the letter "H". So here goes my list of favorite things that begin with the letter h.
1. Hippies - I have a soft spot in my heart for hippies. I love their granola eaten, t-dye wearing, birkenstock wearing, free spirit lovin' ways. What's not to love?
2. Husband - Do I need to say more?
3. Horses - Lately, these large scary creatures have become a favorite of my family. Don't tell the kids, but they are growing on me as well.
4. Hamburgers - I'm not a big red meat fan, but I do love me some big juicy hamburgers. If I ever actually went veggie this would be the one and only meat I would miss.
5. Holiday Spirit - I don't always have it firmly in my grasp, but I do love when I get into the Holiday spirit. Especially at Christmas time. I hope that I am creating some fun memories for my girls.
6. Home - As much as I like to get away, I am a homebody at heart.
7. Hot baths - There is nothing more relaxing than taking a nice long hot bubble bath.
8. Han Solo - While everyone had a crush on Luke, I had one on Han Solo. Harrison Ford was so sexy!
9. Humor - Is there anything better?
10. Haircuts - I have always loved that feeling of a fresh new haircut. I like it even better because I get to spend two hours chatting away with my really good friend who also happens to be my hair dresser!
Now that was easy and it was fun to boot! Feel like playing along? You know you want to! All you need to do is ask and I will randomly assign you a letter.
This post was brought to you by the letter "H."