Oct 6, 2008

Not Me Monday!


This is my first time trying the "Not Me Monday" hosted by My Charming Kids.  Check it out for yourself........it is such a hoot!

I did not blow off working out this morning so that I could spend time writing a letter to my breasts!  I didn't do that because that would be plain silly, not to mention bad for my ever growing waistline.

I did not contemplate going postal on the 13 year old girl who kept purposefully knocking down all of the players on my daughters soccer team this Saturday.  That would have been very un-lady like of me!

I did not follow up my healthy low calorie lunch up with a handful of mnm's.......no I didn't , because that would be cheating.

I most certainly did not tell my youngest that pulling on her belly button might unsnap it, which means all her organs would be set lose inside of her body!  Even soon to be 10 year olds aren't always sure when mommy is joking!

I most definitely didn't just spell definitely wrong for the 400th time!  Thank goodness for spell check!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, I love that you wrote a letter to your breasts, and I love the letter that you wrote to your breasts, good reminder!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, I love that you wrote a letter to your breasts, and I love the letter that you wrote to your breasts, good reminder!

Kelsey said...

haha I'm with the first commenter, I love the letter to your breasts!
try dark chocolate M&Ms, they aren't as bad...
Actually someone told me something (which I probably shouldn't believe) about M&M's once. Apparently it takes your body running the length of a football field to burn off the calories of a pack of M&Ms. Still want them?...
Dumb question because I still do, even if it means I have that thought in the back of my head!

{amy k.} said...

You're so funny!

THanks for visiting my blog! I hope you come back! :)

Pennies In My Pocket said...

DYING laughing about the belly button. I so have to remember that one for when my baby gets older. hahaha

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your blog is too cute!!!

~melody~

Meaghan said...

Great to see you are cancer aware! Please don't forget about Cervical Cancer. Its a scary cancer is the second largest cancer killer of women behind breast!

Love your blog as always!

-Meaghan

Liz {Learning To Juggle} said...

oh...yumm....m&m's....I love m&m's...

Jennifer said...

I love the belly button one! Great not me's and welcome to the very addicting Not Me Mondays!!

Christy said...

I love the belly button one, oh and the letter to your breast! Good Idea!

~cody said...

Thanks for checking my blog...and leaving proof with your comment! Love the not-me's and nice use of the term "going postal" :). BTW, you know my girl Taylor VB of Taylored Expressions fame? Yeah, she was my college roomate. Love her. Small world (well, actually not that small since she has about 5 million fans :).

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Great "Not Me's."

Rhonda said...

ok so this is my first time to your blog and I have to admit I'm HOOKED! You are one funny lady! I especially liked what you told your daughter about her belly button...and theletter to your boob 1 and boob 2--mamma likes. I think we should now be bloggy friends.

Darla said...

Love it! Now I've just got to go on down to the letter you just talked about...that ought to be a bit entertaining! The forfeited workout was for a worthy cause, it seems!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...