Oct 24, 2008

Gone Camping!

Well my blogger friends and stalkers, it is time for me to log off my computer and finish getting ready for my weekend camping trip.  I, crazy girl scout leader, am going with 6 other crazy girl scout leaders on our service units annual Junior Encampment!

I will be back on Sunday but I probably won't be in an up right position until Monday!  

So if you come by and leave a message I will come by and visit as soon as I am back to the land of the living!

See that crazy lady image........that is what I feel like after a weekend of camping with my troop!  Think it's pretty funny?  Well, I borrowed the original drawing from the very talented Rick Green over at Organized Doodles!  Go over and check out his blog!!

Have a great weekend!

~Michelle

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun!! ;)

nikkicrumpet said...

HAH...you're gonna be WAY crazier looking than that picture! When I was living in Utah I was in charge of your Young Womens camp...one week...325 girls. Let me tell you what...you don't KNOW crazy until you've spent a week with 325 girls between the age of 12 and 17....talk about HORMONAL!! Have a great time!

Jennifer said...

Have fun and GOOD LUCK with that trip...lol!

Rick said...

The doodle looks good here and the application fits well. Thanks for the link. You know that I love the attention.

Have fun and stay sane.

Unknown said...

Just stopping by from SITS - great blog - loved that you took a camera into Tar-jay, it's my favorite store too!! Have a great weekend!!

Kelsey said...

Hope you have an awesome time camping!

Shannon said...

You are a braver woman than I!

But have fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Have fun. It's getting cold in the mountains in colorado - so I hope it's lots warmer where you are!

I hope there is a hotel nearby just in case!

Melissa said...

Go check out my blog and see what I "gave you" over there!! :)

WheresMyAngels said...

Hope your having a blast!


I have a Mr. Linky set up if your interested in doing the 80's day on the 30th. I'm going to be working that whole day now :(

Rhonda said...

love the crazy lady...did someone snap a pic of me when I wasn't looking?

have fun camping!

Casey's trio said...

have fun:) Can't wait to hear all about it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...