Oct 28, 2008

Blogger Awards!

Last week Miss Sweetness Marla over at Stolen Bon Bons gave me this Kreativ Award!


Here are the rules for the Kreativ Blogger Award:
Yes, being nominated means you now have a job to do:

Mention the blog that gave it to you and comment on their blog to let them know you have posted your award. Share 6 values that are important to you. Share 6 things you do not support. And grant the prize to 6 people.

So here goes what I value:
  1. Family -- I never imagined having a family and now I can't imagine my life without them.
  2. Honesty -- I try my hardest to be honest with people and hope that they do the same.
  3. Trust - a relationship without trust isn't worth the paper it is written on.
  4. Ice Cream -- a good container of full fat ice cream.
  5. Organization -- I couldn't imagine a life without it!
Here is what I don't support:
  1. Drunk Drivers
  2. Racists
  3. Narrow mindedness
  4. Hateful people
  5. Liars
  6. Intolerance -- reading this list I suppose I am somewhat intolerant! :)
Next we have another Kreativ Award given by the lovely Ms Kelsey!


For this Kreativ blogger award I must link back to the person who gave it to me (see Kelsey) and then list 6 things I love!
  1. I love blogging and meeting new blogger friends!
  2. Fountain Pepsi. I don't like pepsi unless it comes out of a machine. Oh, the sweet sweet goodness.
  3. Scrapbooking.......a 12 year love affair.
  4. My camera.......a 24 year love affair.
  5. Chocolate!!!
  6. Target!
Now on to who I will pass on the blogger awards. I'm too lazy to pick 12 bloggers, so I am going to choose 6 and let them pick which award they want.....or go crazy and give yourself both. You deserve it!
  1. Shanna over at Miles, Smiles, Trials! I stalk her blog on a regular basis. She is a funny, kooky blogger with incredible writing skills!
  2. Dandelion Wishes! Mamarrazi is one of my favorite bloggers. She is super witty and a great photographer. I love following her every blogger move!
  3. This next one goes out to Melissa at Life with 3 boys and a little Lady! She is a single mom trying to raise up her boys all by herself. Her strength inspires me!
  4. And then there is Miss Becky at Smile! it's Becky! Ok, I know she has already received both of these awards, but I just had to mention her. Not only is her blog totally creative and fun, she is probably one of the best "commenters" in all of blogger land!
  5. Let's not forget Jenn at Random Thoughts. What can I say.....she is a hoot!
  6. Last but not least is Miss Anne at Indefinately definite. She just received the top award so I don't expect her to play again, but I really enjoy her blog and wanted to give her another shout out because I think she deserves it!
Holy cow that took forever!  Please check out my blogger gals and say howdy!

8 comments:

jenn said...

Thanks. I'll get busy on this, but give me a day or two. I'm excited that it isn't the typical "list 10 things about yourself" thing, because I have run out of things to say. (Hard to believe, I know.)

Anna Lefler said...

Congrats on the well-deserved awards! And, BTW, I LOVE that photo of your dogs. What a great shot...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a great day...

:^) Anna

Deni said...

congrats on your award, how does one receive these awards?

Mamarazzi said...

awwww thanks for the award and for the kind words. you are awesome!

congrats on getting the award too. so special! love the list of things you value and the things you do not support! we have lots in common!!

i will be posting this sometime this week.

thanks again!

Pennies In My Pocket said...

Congrats on the award! I'm with you on your values and things you don't support.

I'm off to visit some of the blogs you listed! FUN!

~melody~

Anonymous said...

Don't you love awards?? Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo!! Thanks for the award!

I also love fountain drinks. Not only are they the perfect temperature with all that ice and the perfect size and convenience what with that super size me straw but oh the lovely lovely bubbles! :)

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo!

That's funny about the Pepsi. I'm particular about my Diet Coke. Must be in a 20oz bottle. It tastes better and has more carbonation for better burpage.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...