Here are the rules for the Kreativ Blogger Award:
Yes, being nominated means you now have a job to do:
Mention the blog that gave it to you and comment on their blog to let them know you have posted your award. Share 6 values that are important to you. Share 6 things you do not support. And grant the prize to 6 people.
So here goes what I value:
- Family -- I never imagined having a family and now I can't imagine my life without them.
- Honesty -- I try my hardest to be honest with people and hope that they do the same.
- Trust - a relationship without trust isn't worth the paper it is written on.
- Ice Cream -- a good container of full fat ice cream.
- Organization -- I couldn't imagine a life without it!
Here is what I don't support:
- Drunk Drivers
- Narrow mindedness
- Hateful people
- Intolerance -- reading this list I suppose I am somewhat intolerant! :)
Next we have another Kreativ Award given by the lovely Ms Kelsey!
For this Kreativ blogger award I must link back to the person who gave it to me (see Kelsey) and then list 6 things I love!
- I love blogging and meeting new blogger friends!
- Fountain Pepsi. I don't like pepsi unless it comes out of a machine. Oh, the sweet sweet goodness.
- Scrapbooking.......a 12 year love affair.
- My camera.......a 24 year love affair.
Now on to who I will pass on the blogger awards. I'm too lazy to pick 12 bloggers, so I am going to choose 6 and let them pick which award they want.....or go crazy and give yourself both. You deserve it!
- Shanna over at Miles, Smiles, Trials! I stalk her blog on a regular basis. She is a funny, kooky blogger with incredible writing skills!
- Dandelion Wishes! Mamarrazi is one of my favorite bloggers. She is super witty and a great photographer. I love following her every blogger move!
- This next one goes out to Melissa at Life with 3 boys and a little Lady! She is a single mom trying to raise up her boys all by herself. Her strength inspires me!
- And then there is Miss Becky at Smile! it's Becky! Ok, I know she has already received both of these awards, but I just had to mention her. Not only is her blog totally creative and fun, she is probably one of the best "commenters" in all of blogger land!
- Let's not forget Jenn at Random Thoughts. What can I say.....she is a hoot!
- Last but not least is Miss Anne at Indefinately definite. She just received the top award so I don't expect her to play again, but I really enjoy her blog and wanted to give her another shout out because I think she deserves it!
Holy cow that took forever! Please check out my blogger gals and say howdy!