Apr 2, 2008

Pet Peeve's!

I'm not sure if what I am about to talk about qualifies as a true pet peeve or just a bad habit of my families, but I'm going to just go ahead and call it a pet peeve.  So what is driving me batty these days?  It is my families in ability to remove the empty soap bottles from the shower.  It seems that every time I step into the shower that there are at least 2 or 3 empty bottles littering the tile floor of the shower.  The ones that still have something in them are usually knocked over, with their contents dribbling down the drain (another pet peeve of mine) so I usually have to rifle through all the bottles to find the empty ones!  I don't understand why the simple task of removing the empties always seems to fall on my shoulders.  I usually get really annoyed when I find empties cluttering the shower floor and I pitch them out of the bathroom so they slam directly into the door leading to the garage.  I think that this passive aggressive act with get their attention, but it usually doesn't work.  There are times I have contemplated not ever picking one up again and seeing if anyone would notice....but I have a feeling that would bother me more than them!!    Oh and then there is the new roll of toilet paper that is always perched on top of the metal roll bar like it is walking on a tight rope.........I'll save that for another time!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...