Jun 25, 2012

Quarterly Top Five photos....of ma-girls!

Sneaking in just under the wire to join in on the Quarterly Top Five Pictures of my girls hosted by Ramblings and Photo's, Click.Pray.Love, and Naptime MomTog.

Summer rolled around on June 13th for us and I had vision of having more free time to do some of those craft projects I pinned on pinterest, sharing a little more on my blog and getting my house back in order.

Well, so far......I've done none of those things.  But we have been having a lot of fun so far, so I guess that is all that matters.

Without further ado, here are the top five photo's I choose to share.

Whenever I start itching to take some portrait shots my little Bee is always ready to pose.  She watches a lot of America's Next Top Model so I never have to tell her what to do.  I just love how soft and sweet she looks in this shot.

This is my oldest.  She doesn't like to have her picture taken as much as her sister does.  But when she does pose she tends to ham it up.  But it is a reflection of her fun loving personality.

This shot was taken at Kate's dance recital.  Picking pictures for the top five I realized that I don't have a lot of pictures of the girls together.  Of course whenever I try to get a picture of the two of them they act super silly and I have to beg for just one normal picture.  This is a close to normal as we get.

I wanted to include my fur babies in at least one of my top five, and when I saw this shot I knew it was the one.  We don't call the little one Mollison P. Lickaford for nothing.

Last but not least a shot of Reid from Prom.  I love this shot of her kicking up her heels.

That's it.  My top five pictures of my girls.  Of course like any proud mama I could have shared a million more.......but that can wait for another time.

Click.Pray.Love.

18 comments:

MamaSparrow said...

Your girls are beautiful. I love the shot you captured with your fury ones. Thanks for sharing.

Mimi said...

What great pictures! I currently am bribing my girl with Starbucks to get her to take pictures. I have to figure out what I can bribe my son with=)

I too have found after doing several senior photo slideshows that I don't have pictures of my two kids together and they both get silly when they are together. A goal we can both work on.

Love the furr baby pics I literally laughed out loud

Amber said...

Such fun photos!!! And they are such beautiful girls.

Ashley Sisk said...

What great shots - you've got some sassy girls on your hands!

Shannon said...

Beautiful girls and beautiful photos!

The one with the pups is too, too cute.

Kmcblackburn said...

Oh my gosh..love that ACTION shot of the dogs and their tongues! Too cute!

Sarah Halstead said...

These are beautiful.

Liz {Learning To Juggle} said...

Great shots!! You have beautiful girls!! (I feel like they have grown up so much since I started following you....considering that was probably close to 3 1/2 years ago...I guess they have....)

Alison said...

Your girls are truly beautiful. As is your photography.

Gina Kleinworth said...

Oh what beautiful images- they are gorgeous!

Liz Mays said...

You sure do some magic, but with models like your girls, you have it easy. :)

Ida said...

Your girls are gorgeous. Great shots of them. I love the one with the dogs and also the one with the 2 of them together.

Ida said...

Your girls are gorgeous. Great shots of them. I love the one with the dogs and also the one with the 2 of them together.

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful!! =)

Unknown said...

Girls are so beautiful and fun....don't you think? Great great photos!

Jenners said...

Your girls are so gorgeous!! And I love the dog name!! Sounds perfect!

P.S. I'm not getting anything done this summer either!

Buckeroomama said...

Though your girls have very different "looks," they are both gorgeous! :)

I love that pic of your younger one with the dogs. Sweet!

tiarastantrums said...

your girls are so gorgeous - and are so big now!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...