Sep 1, 2008

Last Day of Summer Vacation!

Sad but true, today is the last day of our summer vacation.  

Tomorrow we all have to go back to being on a schedule.  As much as I love being on a schedule, I also love the freedom that summer brings.

My worries that the girls would spend the entire summer bickering with each other were not realized. 

Instead we had an incredible family vacation, spent time at the beach, played with friends, read lots of books, did some crafting/scrapbooking, enjoyed free concerts at the park, spent time with my family and perfected the art of relaxing.  

All in all it was a good three months!  I'm off to make sure I have completely filled out all of the back to school paperwork and check that the girls have everything they need for their first day of school.  Gotta take care of that now because the girls and I are going to feel like zombies at 6:30 tomorrow morning!

Thanks for stopping by,

~Michelle

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...