Jul 3, 2008

Package in the Mail!

I have been going a little crazy lately ordering stamping supplies online!  The first of my orders made it's way to my doorstep this afternoon.  Yeah!!  It was the designer set of Copic markers I ordered!   Copic markers are alcohol based markers that create incredibly beautiful images.  I have seen so many beautifully colored stamps using these markers that I had to have some for myself!  I bought a few of the pens at Paper Tales, and after watching a few tutorials on Youtube and practicing with them I was hooked and had to have more.  I searched online and I found the perfect starter set at Ellen Hutson's online store.  Not only did my package arrive quickly, but it came with a sweet stamped thank you note and some pretty ribbon!  I love that kind of personalized service!  I highly recommend them to anyone looking for their own copics!  Off to play with my new goodies.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...