Sep 2, 2008

First Day Of School!

Well, we all got up on time, ate breakfast, ironed clothes, made lunches, packed up school supplies and made it out the door on time for the girls first day of school.

No one seemed particularly nervous this morning.  But I guess when you are both at the top of the heap at your school (5th grader and 8th grader) there is so much familiarity that there really isn't anything to be nervous about.

As always I got out my camera to snap the first  
day of school pictures.  Silly me snapped away without first checking to see if I had the camera set to the correct exposure.  O'well, either I take them again or do my best to correct them in Photoshop (elements).  I keep thinking I really need to get the real Photoshop.  Whenever you see awesome photo's they are almost always the result of Photoshop touch ups.  I think I need perfectly beautiful pictures.  Too bad the program cost so much!!


8 comments:

Marie said...

Lovely photos! You always take GREAT pictures. BTW, I love the new look of your blog : )

Karen said...

Beautiful girls Michelle! Love the one of Reid and Dad:)Our turn to be zombies tomorrow.

Baby Herzog times THREE said...

Seriously the girls' hair is super cute. I want hair like theirs!!!Hope the first day went well.

Michelle said...

Thanks Marie. I do love my camera! And thanks for the comments on the new look. Much appreciated.

Michelle said...

Thanks Karen and have a fun first day!

Michelle said...

Sarah -- Reid spent a good amount of time the night before making her sisters hair look marvelous. Can't have your sissy looking bad on her first day of school now can you???

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

If you are curious the deleted comment was mine. I accidently posted something twice! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...