Aug 1, 2008

Cupcake Challenge #27

With Kate away at camp and Reid volunteering all week at VBS I thought I would have a some free time to do some scrapbooking or card making!  Well, that hasn't been the case! So instead of doing something I should do, I headed over to Taylored Expressions to participate in her weekly Friday Cupcake Challenge.  I have been ordering lots of adorable stamps and have been practicing coloring them with my new set of Copics, but haven't made any cards. So it was time to actually create something with some of the stamps. I think the card turned out cute, but now that I look at how I colored the Bubble and Daisy Bella purses I think I should have used something other than yellow!  It doesn't really go with patterned paper!  O'well!   After checking out Julie's new card on her blog I am going to have to drag out my heat gun and try some embossing today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...