Jul 1, 2008

SCS scrapbook challenge!

I found this great layout challenge by Sally over at Splitcoaststampers.  I am still a year behind on my scrapbooks for the girls and really needed some inspiration to get moving again and this layout did the trick!  

I tend to like to cram as many pictures as possible on a page so it was a challenge to only use three pictures from our Chicago trip!

I used the papers from the Basic Grey and Bazzill pack called Phoebe.   I love this designer pack and have used it a lot lately.
   

Even though you can't see it in the photo, I stamped some flourishes in white ink on the back ground of the blue paper and green title.  I also put really fine glitter on the title letters.  It gives it just that little bit of bling.  The flowers are epoxy stickers and the letters for Chicago, summer vacation and 2007 were done with my Quickutz.  

The photo's were taken on our bus ride to the aquarium, then lunch at Bubba Gump shrimp and last but not least is a picture I took out of the window at the tippy top of the John Hancock building.  The view was spectacular!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...