May 29, 2008

First time favorite!!!


I discovered a website for stampers called Splitcoaststampers.  It is an awesome site that has a technique corner as well as a huge community of stampers who post cards they have created.  Cruising the site I discovered they also have a section for scrapbookers.  So after I took pictures of my recent scrapbook pages I decided to share some of them on their site.  I went back today to see if anyone commented on any of my pages and I found that someone actually "favorited" one of my layouts.  What that means is that someone liked my layout enough that they put it in their personal "favorites album" so that they can easily find it again.  I was so thrilled that someone liked my layout enough to favorite it!  Yippee, let's hear it for the simple things in life!!!  So, if you need some scrapbooking or stamping inspiration you should check out the site.  They have really fun challenges to get your creative juices flowing!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...