May 10, 2008

Another published article!

My sister has had another article published in the San Diego Reader.  This is a very entertaining account of her time as an apartment manager when she lived in San Francisco.  I visited her when she was managing this complex.  Since her studio was so small she had me sleep across the hall in a vacant apartment that stunk like cat pee and didn't have any electricity.  Let me start off by saying that I was a BIG chicken back then and the thought of sleeping in a vacant apartment in a big city was really scary to me.  I don't think I slept more than five minutes due to the strange noises that were coming out of the old fashioned heater and the constant fear that some freak was going to break in and murder me!  After reading her article I think there were probably more than a few tenants I had good reason to be worried about.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...